SecurityAVEC holds security of both medical and financial records in the upmost importance and takes proactive measures to ensure all information is secure.
AVEC has implemented the following security measures:
- 24/7 IT support provided by a certified IT team.
- Closed circuit television monitoring of all production floor plus 24*7 security guards posted in the premises.
- We strictly follow the HIPAA guidelines and protecting the PHI
- Regular Anti-virus updates are run on all systems on a weekly basis.
- Secured 256-bit SSL encryption for all data access and transfers.
- Generator back up for the full facility to ensure uninterrupted power.
- Electronic Card Access for production area to prevent unauthorized access.
AVEC risk mitigation strategy includes:
- Biometric Access controls for all Entry and Exit Points
- CCTV (Camera) Installed
- Access to USB/CD or any other media is restricted
- Mobile phones and other devices are not allowed in the operations floor
- Leased lines for Internet connectivity from multiple large scale ISP with SLA of 99.99% uptime Robust and Secure Network infrastructure.
- Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Up to date Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware protection
- Periodic Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests
- Periodic data backup stored at secure remote location
- Secure FTP Servers
- Sonic Wall Firewall with IDS and IPS
- Site to Site VPN capability
- 100% power backup using online UPS & Generator with 24/7 assurance
AVEC’s Secure Technology:
- ISO27001 (highest level of data integrity)
- ISO270002 (in process)
- SSAE16 certification, independent audit verification of processes
- HIPAA ISO17799 / HIPAA based functionality
- Multiple layers of security
- Offsite Data Centers
- Server rooms
- Biometric access control
- No removable media access
- Internet search features disabled
- Partnered with 4 global ISPs guarantees 99.99% uptime
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) security audit every 90 days
- Six Sigma process improvement initiatives
View Other Solutions
- Extended Business Office
- Revenue Cycle BPO
- Workday Extension
- Legacy A/R Clean Up and Project Work
Utilizing AVEC’s Extended Business Office (EBO) solutions, hospitals can achieve significant Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) improvements and efficiencies. These include items such as; fewer denials, lower AR days, increased collections, increased cash on hand, reduced patient and payer collection costs, and lower overall administrative costs. Visit our Extended Business Office (EBO) Solutions Page.
AVEC has developed a proven, end-to-end, revenue cycle solution based on the measured value we deliver to healthcare providers. This model includes; a distinctive operating partnership, an aligned financial relationship, coupled with leading-edge resource and technology positioning. The end result is a solution that reduces RCM costs and increases efficiency and profitability. Visit our Revenue Cycle BPO / Full Outsourced Model page for more info.
AVEC’s WDE program provides an unprecedented level of customized workforce optimization options for today’s healthcare finance challenges. We start work when your day ends. AVEC resources are often engaged so that a provider’s patient accounting staff can focus on what they deem most important. Learn more about our WDE program here.
AVEC provides effective billing, collection and liquidation strategies specific to a provider’s soon-to-be replaced AR system, allowing internal resources to focus on the implementation, training and utilization of the new system. Learn more about A/R Clean Up and Project Work.
AVEC offers a the following consulting services: Revenue Cycle Assessment (Front-End to Back-End Operations), Revenue Cycle Optimization (Billing, Staffing, Workflow), Revenue Cycle Design Services (System Optimization, Technical Review), Quality/Productivity Program Design, Full-Service EBO Consulting, Self-Pay Consulting Projects, Insurance Consulting Projects, System Conversion/Optimization. Visit our Consulting page for more info.